Canadian Rocker Lee Aaron Covers Is It My Body

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Canadian Rocker Lee Aaron Covers Is It My Body

Post by cooperrocks » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 pm

I am not sure if anyone has heard this yet but Canadian rocker Lee Aaron just released a new cover album and has covered "Is It My Body." I don't know if many of you know about Lee Aaron in the UK. She never really toured here in the United States a ton either. She has mostly toured Canada and is very successful there. Probably her biggest album worldwide was the Metal Queen album back in the day. She still is a great singer with a good backing band. If you are on Spotify, here is the link to give it a listen: https://open.spotify.com/track/5WiF0Ah0 ... 65deca4e51

Ted Sallis
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Re: Canadian Rocker Lee Aaron Covers Is It My Body

Post by Ted Sallis » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:24 pm

I'm Canadian and I certainly remember Lee Aaron from her 'Metal Queen Era' back in the 80's. I'm not on Spotify but thanks for posting the link for others to listen to her version of the song.

Ted

VinceRaven
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by VinceRaven » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 am

My first-listen opinion is that she's trying a bit too hard with the vocal. Needs to be less shouty, more sleazy.

cooperrocks
Fashion Flusher
Fashion Flusher

Post by cooperrocks » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:43 pm

VinceRaven wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 am
My first-listen opinion is that she's trying a bit too hard with the vocal. Needs to be less shouty, more sleazy.
That's my take too. Aaron is a very good singer. I am familiar with a lot of her work but I don't think she hit the mark on this one. I was listening to some of the other covers she did of other people and this Covers album is very hit or miss.