Is there something you're a fan of that you wouldn't be if not for Alice having some involvement with it?

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

NeelyLither
Trash
Trash

Is there something you're a fan of that you wouldn't be if not for Alice having some involvement with it?

Post by NeelyLither » Mon May 06, 2024 5:05 am

I know most examples of this would probably be music related, but mine is the TV show Monk. I never would have known of it except for Alice guesting in an episode, and it became one of my favorite shows.

SickThings
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Is there something you're a fan of that you wouldn't be if not for Alice having some involvement with it?

Post by SickThings » Mon May 06, 2024 2:20 pm

Yeah, Monk is a great show, and the new movie is just as good. The Alice episode is classic.

Toronto Bob
Dada God
Dada God

Re: Is there something you're a fan of that you wouldn't be if not for Alice having some involvement with it?

Post by Toronto Bob » Thu May 09, 2024 1:58 am

I don't think there is, but there some things I never would have seen had there been no Alice involvement. I wouldn't have watched the Mae West movie "Sextette" had there not been an Alice cameo, but I can't say I was a fan of the movie.

Marcelocooper
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by Marcelocooper » Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 am

I first listened to Avantasia because Alice was singing on Master of Toys, and I really liked it.

I’m from a younger generation of Alice fans, so I didn’t watch some movies that were really good but older than me.
When I read Me, Alice, and Golf Monster, I dig into Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers and really loved it.

There were certainly more, but my memory is really bad these days, will try to remember and post here.
These good little shocks must be working I’m so happy now