B$B DVD Audio question

Anything Alice Cooper or AC band related goes here

Moderators: Devon, Gorehound, Si, SickThings, Shoesalesman

Toronto Bob
Dada God
Dada God

B$B DVD Audio question

Post by Toronto Bob » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:07 am

Well it's been awhile since I posted but I'm back and hope people can help out with some info.

Regarding the B$B DVD audio disc. I can't get the top menu and can't get to any interviews or image gallery. I've tried to play the disc in numerous players and even in the computers' dvd player but all I can get is the album's audio tracks with the live bonus tracks. Anyone else have a similar problem?

WickedYoungMan
Goat Herder
Goat Herder

Post by WickedYoungMan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:19 am

You need a DVD-Audio player or a DVD player with DVD-Audio player capabilities to access those special features.
Me = Winning

Toronto Bob
Dada God
Dada God

Post by Toronto Bob » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:46 pm

Well I guess i should of laid out all the scenerios. Yes I 4 different players - all of them with DVD Audio capabilites and no luck. I can access the Elected video (sort of - it plays back corrupt) but again no photo gallery and no audio interview. If no one else has this issue, I beleive I have a defective disc but since I bought it when it came out and I don't even know if the B$B DVD Audio disc is still in print, I'm SOL.

runarh73
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Post by runarh73 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:01 pm

mine works ok , i have the billion and welcome and no problems, but i have one with iron maiden and that one is a mess

ikbenalicefan
Humanary Stew
Humanary Stew

Re: B$B DVD Audio question

Post by ikbenalicefan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:49 pm

Toronto Bob wrote:Well it's been awhile since I posted but I'm back and hope people can help out with some info.

Regarding the B$B DVD audio disc. I can't get the top menu and can't get to any interviews or image gallery. I've tried to play the disc in numerous players and even in the computers' dvd player but all I can get is the album's audio tracks with the live bonus tracks. Anyone else have a similar problem?
Mine also but never tried it on a dvd audioplayer

nurserozetta
Billion Dollar Baby
Billion Dollar Baby

Post by nurserozetta » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:47 am

Is there any way to access this content if you dont have a DVD audio capable player , maybe PC ?